If you like BIG, BOLD, LUSCIOUS red wine, and you’re thinking there must be something more to life than cabernet sauvignon: welcome to Great Big Reds!
Note: We’re just getting started again after some time off. We hope you’ll enjoy the site, but we have only barely begun. Stay tuned!
- Discover the Great Big Reds: Grapes and Blends
- Use these tips to spot Great Big Reds at the store.
- See what makes a wine Great Big
- Decide if Wine First! makes sense to you.
- Follow us on the Twitter.
- Join us on this voyage of discovery to find Great Big Reds we’ll love, and to learn to enjoy them even more.
Come back often as we review the wines we love now, and our new loves, yet to come. We’ll also write about the joys of Sonoma/Napa wine touring, with tips on where to go for Great Big Reds, for great meals, and for family-friendly touring.
For a hint of things to come, see:
- Bogle Essential Red 2014 (blend)
- E. Guigal Cote-Rotie Brune & Blonde de Guigal 2011
- HiCoup Corkscrew: A Fourteen Dollar, Very Expensive, New Favorite
À vôtre santé!
— Team Great Big Reds